two cents

Their pledge: Defend the constitution

Our presidents' oath of office:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
It is important to note that it is not "to keep people safe". It's to protect the constitution. The recent FISA acts clearly violate our liberties and privacies outlined in the constitution.

What ever happened to "give me liberty or give me death?"

These politicians should be held accountable. We must never allow fear of enemy destroy us from within. Protecting FREEDOM should be our top priority

The head of the house intelligence committee wrote a very good, pointed letter to address Bush and the senate's actions Check it out:
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Intel_chair_to_Bush_on_FISA_0214.html

Labels: