two cents

perspectv



perspectv is a neat little site that aggregates current nationwide political sentiment by monitoring mainstream media, alongside blog and twitter posts. It graphs this data in really interesting ways - even alongside more traditional state and CNN polls. As one might expect, the vast majority of tweets and blogosphere mentions are for Obama, and I wouldnt doubt most of the McCain posts are negative. Curiously the race via electoral vote stays close. Makes me wonder about who is voting which way and why.

I remain the ever-coveted swing voter this season. I have major problems with each candidate and truly can't see myself pushing the button for either in November. Regardless, this is a neat site. Interesting way to gather info, interesting ways to present it, and executed in a very functional (and fun) way.

via yewknee via daniel

Labels: