two cents

Apple totally rules. It's a fact. But what's the deal here?

You've probably heard that Apple launched a new GPS enabled, 3G phone today at the dirt cheap price of 199 (8gb). I'm drooling and will probably torture myself for another year waiting out my (hated) sprint contract...

But you may also have heard about their rebranded .mac product called "mobileme". It looks really cool - instant syncing across all devices, online storage, etc, but I won't be shelling out the $99/year for things other apps can do for free (dropbox, for example is a great solution for sharing files).

The real reason for this post is the branding for mobile me. Did this look immediately familiar to anyone else?



Why in the world would Apple brand this so closely to an (albeit older) flagship Microsoft product? Am I the only one that sees this?

Labels: